Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Coats, Tears, and Hair Dye

It seems in life that we must change to survive. I had realized this today when I was at Jocelyn's. I'll start at the beginning of my day. I was driven to work by my friend's mom, a.k.a my mom, and all seemed well until my boss arrived. She had no hesitation in notifying me that I have not been pulling my weight. I would had like to punch her in the face and say "You try pulling your weight when for every step you take forward you move ten steps back you fat fucking whore", but I maintained my composure, continuing my shift. 
After work I had been picked up to go back to my friends house and on the way we picked up my friend Kat. I was glad to be picking up Kat, I don't see her that often, but when we had got home my emotions overpowered my logic and I fell into a spiral of sadness and woe. I had felt as though no one had cared that I was sad, or even existed...
A while later I had overcame this feeling to some extent and found the urge to dye my hair. I will not say which color but it is quite a change! I also bought a new jacket that I am loving, it is unique and stylish, while providing heat, things a gay man needs!
I don't know what the future holds but I'm not afraid to face the dawn.

2 comments:

  1. You dyed your hair again?! I cant wait to see on Monday!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i'm sorry your boss is a bitch sweetie :(
    i'm excited to see your hair! can i have a hint?? :D

    ReplyDelete